1. Rooms are available for accommodation between from 2 p.m. until the following day at 11 a.m.
2. Immediately upon arrival, the Guest is required to present ID or Passport and sign a check-in form at the reception desk.
3. In case of refusal of presenting ID/Passport, Hotel may decline to provide the accommodation to the Guest.
4. During the check-in Hotel may require to fill the Security Damage Form and charge/block the funds in accordance to the Security Damage Policy.
1. Hotel may refuse to provide the accommodation to the Guest who violates the Regulation in B&B La Fontaine by damaging Hotel’s property, other guests’ belongings or by inconveniencing/doing harm to other guests, Hotel and Restaurant’s staff or other people staying in the Hotel.
2. In case of any damage or suspicious occurrence, Guests are obliged to inform Hotel reception immediately.
3. Guests are financially responsible for any damaged made to the property during the stay in the Hotel.
4. The hotel reserves the possibility to charge the clients card to cover the possible damage.
1. Hotel provides service in accordance with its policy and standards. In case of any complaint, Guest is asked to report it at Hotel reception as soon as possible, which permits to react immediately.
2. Hotel is required to provide:
a. Conditions of full and unfettered Guest’s leisure,
b. Safe stay, including security of personal information about a Guest,
c. Professional and attentive service,
3. Breakfast is not included in the price of the room.
1. Guests are obliged to keep the curfew from 10 pm to 7 am.
2. In case of any act that inconvenience other Hotel guests during the curfew, Hotel may intervene by notifying Police or Municipal Police.
3. Hotel may also cancel an accommodation agreement of the Guest who engages in any act that inconvenience other Hotel guests.
1. Due to the safety requirements, each time leaving a room Guest is required to lock the door properly.
2. Guest bears material responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices arising from the Guest’s fault or from the fault of people visiting him. The hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for the damage incurred after they left, in accordance to security deposit policy.
3. Due to fire safety, the use of heaters and other devices not included in the room equipment is prohibited. In case of unjustified fire alarm, Guest will be charged for the cost of the intervention imposed by Fire Brigade and Police.
4. Smoking in Hotel is strictly prohibited. Non-compliance with the above will result in imposing a monetary penalty.